Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year's Thoughts

Happy New Year!
Our little 3 person family went to a friend's party for New Years last night. I was a bit apprehensive b/c I only knew the host. It was a kid friendly New Year's party and I can tell you that I never ever thought I would enjoy a kid friendly event of any kind so much. I suppose your values change once you have a kid...and realize the world is not always kid friendly!
I had forgotten how much I like meeting and laughing with new people...and how much I enjoyed watching my son play with new friends. My husband was quite the culinary hit with his scrumptious appetizer and dessert...(he is currently attending culinary academy so my contribution to his food treats was that I am helping to pay for the tuition! Good enough for me....

No comments:


if you would like to use any of my pictures...please ask first. Thanks!